FAQ Can I talk to someone about the services before booking and paying for them?
FAQ How do I pay?
We use PayPal for all of our payments. To purchase your service do the following:
- Go to the “Services” page.
- Select your preferred service and click the “Purchase” button. You will be redirected to PayPal where you can pay for your service and schedule your initial consultation.
- If this option is not ideal for you, you can email email@example.com to receive an invoice where you can make a payment. We use PayPal for all of our payment options.
FAQ When do I pay?
For services that are $100 or less, you pay the full balance when booking your service on the website. For services that are over $100, you pay an initial deposit, then pay the remaining balance after your initial phone consultation. The deposit is refundable.
FAQ What is your refund policy?
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds on services on the majority of our services. If you order a service that requires a deposit, you are eligible for a refund on the deposit only, if you decide the service is not right for you after the initial consultation.
FAQ Can I book multiple services at once?
Absolutely. To book multiple services, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a custom invoice for the services you are interested in.
FAQ What does the resume process look like?
All of our resume services include a 30-minute consultation, custom and keyword-rich formatting, search engine optimized content, and up to two free resume revisions. The process is as follows:
- Pay for and book your service online through our Services page. (You may also email us as well).
- After booking, schedule your initial consultation.
- Complete the initial phone consultation. During this time, we will ask questions about your career goals, experience, and accomplishments.
- After the initial phone consultation, we will revamp your resume and send it back to you via email.
FAQ Do I have to have Microsoft Word in order to use the resume, essay, or cover letter service?
In order to to get the most out of our resume service, you must have access to Microsoft Word and Adobe Reader (or a similar software that enables you to view PDF files).
FAQ Can I see a sample of your work before ordering?
Of course. Please email email@example.com to request a sample of our work. In your email, please include the following:
- Email address
- Industry that you work in or will be applying for jobs in (if applicable)